Promotion – Smartpay Simple Flat Rate Solution
Terms of Entry (February to April 2019)
Name of Promotion:
Smartpay Simple Flat Rate Solution
Permit Number ACT – TP 19/02736.1
Permit Number NSW – LTPS/19/32271
Level 2, 117 York Street, Sydney, 2000
– Promotion is open to ALL states in Australia.
– Prize draw is open to new Smartpay Australia customers only.
– You must remain on the Simple Flat Rate solution during the promotional period to be eligible to win the prize.
– The customer is responsible for any and all costs that they have incurred in entering the promotion and these will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not the customer wins the competition.
– The competition begins at 9am (AEST) on Monday 25th February 2019.
– The competition closes at 5pm (AEST) on Tuesday 30th April 2019
You are automatically entered into the prize draw when you sign up for Smartpay’s simple flat rate solution.
Maximum Number of Entries
One (1) entry per person during the Competition Period.
The draw will take place at 9am (AEST) on Tuesday 7 May 2019 at the Promoter’s offices in Sydney located at Level 2, 117 York Street, Sydney, 2000.
– The first valid entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the promotional period will receive their first 6 months fees paid up to a maximum value of AU$5,000.
– Anything over $2,000 or the full amount will be paid via a cheque or electronic transfer depending on the winner’s preference.
– There is only one prize and one winner.
– The fees will be calculated from 6 months after the date the simple flat rate application was received.
Up to AU$5,000 (incl. GST)
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified by 5pm (AEST) by Thursday 9th May 2019:
– via the telephone and/or email provided on application; and
– on the Smartpay Australia website.
Winner of the prize will be published on the Smartpay Australia website www.smartpay.com.au by Monday 13 May 2019.
Prize Claim Date and Time
Once contacted the prize must be claimed by 5pm (AEST) on Wednesday 7th August 2019. The prize should be claimed by contacting Smartpay.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
If required an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on Monday 12th August 2019. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be published on the Smartpay Australia website www.smartpay.com.au by Wednesday 14th August 2019 and contacted within 48 hours of the subsequent draw.
– The prize will be credited back to the account registered at the time of the simple flat rate solution application should the EFT option be selected. It is the responsibility of the winner to have these details up to date should they have altered during the promotional period.
– Any costs incurred in claiming the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
– By accepting the prize the winner gives Smartpay permission to use their image and details for promotional purposes.
– You can view the Smartpay Australia policy at https://www.smartpay.com.au/privacy/