1. Charge indoors using a PAX charger, in a cool and well ventilated area.
2. Do not take apart the battery.
3. Do not short circuit the battery.
4. Keep the battery away from sources of heat, dust and liquid.
5. Do not squeeze, puncture or put the battery into liquid or near fire.
6. If failure happens such as heating , distortion or other damage. Please change to a new battery Contact the technical helpdesk for assistance
7. Please dispose of old or damaged batteries safely.
8. It is recommended by manufacturer to change to a new battery after every 2 years
9. To remove the battery, remove the screw from the back and pull out from the bottom edge
10. When inserting the battery, do not try to force into place. Seat bottom of battery firmly into well and push down until it clicks into place.