1. Handle with care so you do not damage electric wires and power adapter. If electric wire, plugs or power adapter are damaged, please do not use the terminal and contact the technical helpdesk
2. Do not leave the terminal for extended periods in direct sunlight, humid, hot, or dusty environments.
3. Keep the terminal and charging accessories away from liquids and do not charge if adaptor cable is dirty or wet.
4. Take care when inserting or removing charging cables. Do not use if the power cable is faulty as this may result in increased risk of power issues, overheating or terminal damage.
5. If the terminal is defective or any of the parts become overheated please turn off immediately and contact the technical helpdesk.
6. When installing paper roll, please be aware of the cutter within paper bucket.