When you integrate your terminal with your POS, the purchase amount is sent directly from your POS to your terminal.
Increased accuracy means no lost revenue due to human error.
Quick and easy
It’s quicker for your customers to pay, and you can focus on engaging with your customer instead of the terminal.
No manual reconciliations
You won’t need to manually reconcile transactions at the end of the day.
Watch how integration works:
Faster transactions, fewer errors and easier reconciliation
- Save time and work smarter by only inputting sale information into one system
- Greater accuracy as double-entry keying errors are eliminated
- Streamline the sales process
- Quicker transactions and better customer service
Benefits of Smartpay’s mobile EFTPOS
- Process payments quickly and effectively
- Lower the security risk of carrying large amounts of cash
- Access the latest payment methods, including Tap and GO functionality for Visa® PayWave and MasterCard® PayPass, Apple & Android Pay with ongoing innovations and security updates
- Reduce wait times and increase customer satisfaction
- Tried and tested for in-store and mobile business environments
- Connects via fixed line Internet (nbn ready) or 3G or Wi-Fi allowing for seamless roaming
Point of Sale partners
Smartpay has developed robust integration technology to connect with many different Point of Sale vendors. We have options that work with cash registers, desktop Point of Sale systems, cloud based Point of Sale software, or apps on tablets or smartphones.
Get a quote today
We’re here to help
Want to talk through your options? Call our Payment Solutions team on 1800 433 876 and we can help you with a solution based on the needs of your business.
Or complete the form online and one of our payment specialists will call you back within the next business hour.