When you integrate your terminal with your POS, the purchase amount is sent directly from your POS to your terminal.
Increased accuracy means no lost revenue due to human error.
Quick and easy
It’s quicker for your customers to pay, and you can focus on engaging with your customer instead of the terminal.
No manual reconciliations
You won’t need to manually reconcile transactions at the end of the day.
Watch how integration works:
Faster transactions, fewer errors and easier reconciliation
- Save time and work smarter by only inputting sale information into one system
- Greater accuracy as double-entry keying errors are eliminated
- Streamline the sales process
- Quicker transactions and better customer service
Benefits of Smartpay’s mobile EFTPOS
- Process payments quickly and effectively with overnight settlement
- Lower the security risk of carrying large amounts of cash
- Access the latest payment methods, including Tap and GO functionality for Visa® PayWave and MasterCard® PayPass, Apple & Android Pay with ongoing innovations and security updates
- Reduce wait times and increase customer satisfaction
- Tried and tested for in-store and mobile business environments
- Connects via fixed line Internet (nbn ready) or 3G or Wi-Fi allowing for seamless roaming
Point of Sale partners
Smartpay has developed robust integration technology to connect with many different Point of Sale vendors. We have options that work with cash registers, desktop Point of Sale systems, cloud based Point of Sale software, or apps on tablets or smartphones.
If you like the sound of integrated payments but don’t have a POS system, check out our free Till2Go app which integrates with most of our terminals.
Look No Further. Get Started Today!
Contact us today to get your Integrated EFTPOS