Smartpay customers will soon be able to seamlessly process Alipay and WeChat Pay payments on the same terminal as their Eftpos and credit card payments.
- Process Alipay & WeChat Pay transactions on your Smartpay terminal the same way you already do for other card payments.
- QR code appears on your terminal for your customer to scan, in the similar way to how they are used to in China.
- Your customer pays in a currency they are familiar with, and sees the transaction in their own language.
- Integrated with compatible Point of Sale systems.
- To make the QR payment option available it can be as simple as an update to your terminal software.
The way Chinese prefer to pay
In China mobile payments are a part of everyday life with China fast becoming cashless. 67% of Chinese tourists prefer to use mobile payments when travelling, and are four times more likely to buy if QR payment is an option. Learn more
Simple & trusted
Follow the same simple process your staff trust for card payments. Smartpay has over a decade of payments experience, giving you peace of mind.
Open your doors
With Google and Facebook blocked in China, Chinese plan use apps like Alipay and WeChat Pay to plan and organise their travel. Become visible to Chinese tourists with a free translated listing and access to powerful marketing campaigns. Learn more
Your customer’s money goes further
Alipay and WeChat Pay take care of currency conversion, offering customers favourable exchange rates. We settle you the full transaction value in AUD
The Alipay and WeChat Pay option will be available to Smartpay customers in Australia shortly.
Register your interest now using the form provided.