PAX Global TechnologySmartpay Payment Partner
Smartpay is proudly partnered with PAX
PAX is one of the world’s leading Electronic Funds Transfer Point-of-Sale Terminal solutions providers by offering cost efficient payment solutions to a worldwide customer base.
Smartpay is appointed to distribute PAX products direct to merchants as well as wholesale through financial institutions and banks across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
PAX has comprehensive product lines, strong research and development capability, a global presence and is a top globally ranked reputable payment solution provider.
- PAX Global Technology Limited (“PAX” or the “Group”) is a leading Asian electronic funds transfer (“E-payment Terminal”) point of sales terminal solution provider and one of the most active global players.
- PAX was founded in 2000 and was initially a subsidiary of Hi Sun Group (listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange with stock code 818). After spun off, PAX went listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in December 2010.
- Headquartered in Hong Kong, PAX runs Research and Development and operational center mainly in Shenzhen, China. Its US subsidiary in located Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
- It’s granted as a National New-High-Tech-Enterprise and recognized as a 2013-2014 Key Software Enterprise under the National Plan.
- Has over 974 employees, with Research and Development engineers making up 52%; sales and marketing staff 34%; and the rest are operation & management.
- To date, the installed base of PAX E-payment Terminal products reached over 10 million units.
- Has worked with nearly 90 distributors or partners worldwide and has sold products to over 100 countries and regions (forming a strong “Global Presence”).
- Management team comprises of experienced talents in the industry with proven track record.